Weight Watchers Kale Bean Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Kale Bean Soup Recipe with garlic, onion, vegetable broth, Cannellini beans, carrots, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
A healthy, low fat, and Vegetarian appetizer or main dish.
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here.
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Kale Bean Soup
- 4 cups kale chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 30 oz Cannellini beans undrained, split
- 4 cups vegetable broth divided
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 30 oz sliced carrots undrained
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- shredded parmesan cheese to taste
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- Wash kale, leaving it wet. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Saute onion and garlic in the soup pot until onion becomes transparent.
- Add wet kale to soup pot. Saute while stirring approx 15 minutes until kale becomes wilted.
- Add 3 cups of vegetable broth (reserving 1 cup for later), 2 cups of beans (reserving 1 cup for later), add tomatoes, carrots, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, mix the reserved beans and broth until smooth. Stir into the soup to thicken it nicely. Simmer 15 more minutes.
- Add to soup and mix well. Simmer approx 15 minutes.
- To serve: top individual portions with shredded Parmesan cheese, and parsley
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!