Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe. These crunchy rings are the perfect guilt-free indulgence, with just the right amount of savory flavor and satisfying crunch.
They’re made with a few simple ingredients and baked to perfection, these onion rings are a lighter alternative to the deep-fried option.
The crispy, golden exterior and tender, flavorful onion center that’s sure to satisfy your cravings.
Whether you’re looking for a tasty appetizer or a satisfying side dish, these onion rings are the perfect choice.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
- 1 large onion
- ¼ cup egg substitute More if needed
- ½ cup fiber one cereal crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare a baking dish by spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife and a cutting board, cut off the top and bottom of the onion.
- Remove the outer layer of the onion.
- Slice the onion in approx ½ inch slices
- Separate the onion rings.
- In a small bowl, add the egg zubstitute.
- In a food processor, add Fiber One cereal and process to crumbs.
- Transfer cereal crumbs to a second small bowl.
- Take 1 onion ring and coat with egg substitute, shake off excess, then coat with cereal crumbs.
- Place the coated onion ring in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with the rest of the onion rings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until at desired crispness, flipping half way through cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!