Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe.
Crispy Baked Onion Rings with only 3 ingredients!
Made with egg substitute and Fiber One cereal, this healthy side dish is low fat and tasty!
A great side dish for your favorite Hamburger, Fish, or Chicken meal!
This healthier version that is baked instead of fried. Low fat and lower calorie with 0.9 grams of fat and 122.1 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
- 1 large onion
- ¼ cup egg substitute More if needed
- ½ cup fiber one cereal crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare a baking dish by spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife and a cutting board, cut off the top and bottom of the onion.
- Remove the outer layer of the onion.
- Slice the onion in approx ½ inch slices
- Separate the onion rings.
- In a small bowl, add the egg zubstitute.
- In a food processor, add Fiber One cereal and process to crumbs.
- Transfer cereal crumbs to a second small bowl.
- Take 1 onion ring and coat with egg substitute, shake off excess, then coat with cereal crumbs.
- Place the coated onion ring in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with the rest of the onion rings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until at desired crispness, flipping half way through cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!