Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings Recipe. These crunchy rings are the perfect guilt-free indulgence, with just the right amount of savory flavor and satisfying crunch.
They’re made with a few simple ingredients and baked to perfection, these onion rings are a healthier alternative to the deep-fried option.
The crispy, golden exterior and tender, flavorful onion center that’s sure to satisfy your cravings.
Whether you’re looking for a tasty appetizer or a satisfying side dish, these onion rings are the perfect choice. So why not give them a try and see for yourself how delicious healthy eating can be?
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Onion Rings
Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
- 1 large onion
- ¼ cup egg substitute More if needed
- ½ cup fiber one cereal crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare a baking dish by spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife and a cutting board, cut off the top and bottom of the onion.
- Remove the outer layer of the onion.
- Slice the onion in approx ½ inch slices
- Separate the onion rings.
- In a small bowl, add the egg zubstitute.
- In a food processor, add Fiber One cereal and process to crumbs.
- Transfer cereal crumbs to a second small bowl.
- Take 1 onion ring and coat with egg substitute, shake off excess, then coat with cereal crumbs.
- Place the coated onion ring in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with the rest of the onion rings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until at desired crispness, flipping half way through cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!