Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
A spicy dish that has cumin and chili powder.
Low Fat with 0.3 grams.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg whites, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Add in potatoes and toss to coat
- Arrange the french fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven approx 15 minutes or until the are slightly tender.
- Turn oven to broil and broil until crispy, approx 10 minutes. Time may be shorter depending on your oven, so check often so they don't burn.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!