Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
A spicy dish that has cumin and chili powder.
Low Fat with 0.3 grams.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg whites, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Add in potatoes and toss to coat
- Arrange the french fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven approx 15 minutes or until the are slightly tender.
- Turn oven to broil and broil until crispy, approx 10 minutes. Time may be shorter depending on your oven, so check often so they don't burn.
You May Also Like:
- WW Friendly Blueberry Corn Muffins
- WW Chicken Tikka Masala (Slow Cooker)
- WW Hearty Dinners for Winter Evenings
- WW Recipes for Meat Lovers
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Croutons