Weight Watchers Healthy Green Juice Recipe
Weight Watchers Healthy Green Juice Recipe.
A vitamin filled breakfast, or snack.
Apple, kale, coconut, cucumber, spinach, almond milk, and lemon juice.
A quick and easy blender recipe.
Gluten free and 126 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Healthy Green Juice
- In a blender, add chopped apple, cucumber, coconut meat, spinach, kale, and celery.
- Add water, lemon juice, almond milk, and coconut water.
- Place lid on blender, and blend until smooth.
- Using a wire mesh colander, drain if needed.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!