Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe.
A super easy, Skinny dessert with Sugar-free instant pudding mix, and graham cracker crust.
Perfect to cure your chocolate cravings!
Only 130 Calories,
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- In a mixing bowl, add milk.
- Whisk in sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, whisking for 2 minutes.
- Using a large spoon, transfer half of the pudding to the pie crust and spread out to an even layer with the back of the spoon.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to the mixing bowl, and gently stir-in the topping with the remaining pudding.
- Using a large spoon, transfer the pudding mixture to the pie and spread to an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, top with a dollop of Cook Whip.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)