Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe.
A super easy, Skinny dessert with Sugar-free instant pudding mix, and graham cracker crust.
Perfect to cure your chocolate cravings!
Only 130 Calories,
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1½ cup 1% low-fat milk cold
- 1 pkg (1½oz) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 oz graham cracker prepared pie crust
- 8 oz fat-free cool whip
- In a mixing bowl, add milk.
- Whisk in sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, whisking for 2 minutes.
- Using a large spoon, transfer half of the pudding to the pie crust and spread out to an even layer with the back of the spoon.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to the mixing bowl, and gently stir-in the topping with the remaining pudding.
- Using a large spoon, transfer the pudding mixture to the pie and spread to an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, top with a dollop of Cook Whip.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!