Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe.
A super easy, Skinny dessert with Sugar-free instant pudding mix, and graham cracker crust.
Perfect to cure your chocolate cravings!
Only 130 Calories,
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- In a mixing bowl, add milk.
- Whisk in sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, whisking for 2 minutes.
- Using a large spoon, transfer half of the pudding to the pie crust and spread out to an even layer with the back of the spoon.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to the mixing bowl, and gently stir-in the topping with the remaining pudding.
- Using a large spoon, transfer the pudding mixture to the pie and spread to an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, top with a dollop of Cook Whip.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
- Mouth-Watering Weight Watchers Chili Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!