Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe with Weight Watchers Points
Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe with Weight Watchers Points.
This made from scratch recipe is delicious!
Ready in 15 minutes!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan (4 Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Sweet Potato Biscuits with Weight Watchers Points
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Flour a surface for later
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the bits are approx pea-sized.
- Add in sweet potatoes. Add in a little milk at a time until a soft dough forms. (you may not need all of the milk.
- Turn out the dough on floured surface.
- Roll out the dough (or pat out) to ½ inch thickness.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut out biscuits.
- Place biscuits on greased baking sheet, approx 1 inch apart
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden
|4 WW Smart Points|
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!