Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins Recipe.
A lighter version of the favorite breakfast or dessert!
Low calorie and low fat with 27.1 calories, and 0.5 grams of fat.
Quick and easy, ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points 5 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 1 WW Smart Point
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins
- Line muffin tin(s) with 18 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, add hot water and AllBran. Stir to mix.
- Open the Krustaez mix and add the baking powder to it in the box.
- Gently stir in the baking powder.
- Add the Krustaez mix into the AllBran mix. Stir to mix until well combined.
- Fill muffin cups with equal amounts of batter (18 muffins)
- Bake according to the directions on the Krustaez box.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!