Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings Recipe
Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings Recipe.
A delicious pasta recipe with flour, milk, and nutmeg.
A great side dish for chicken or beef!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan Smart Points
5 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings
- Place a large saucepan on the stove. Add water. While working on the next steps, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
- In a small bowl, add eggs and beat.
- Slowly mix in ½ of the eggs to the flour mixture, then ½ of the milk, then the rest of the eggs, then the rest of the milk. Mix until smooth.
- Using a spaetzle maker, press the dough through. If you don't have a spaetzle maker, you can use a sieve with large holes.
- Drop the pressed dough a couple at a time into the simmering water.
- Cook dumplings approx 5 – 8 minutes or until they float
- Remove with a slotted spoon
- In a saute pan, add butter and melt over medium/high heat.
- Add dumplings and saute until golden
- Top with chopped parsley.
5 WW Smart Point
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!