Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings Recipe
Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings Recipe.
A delicious pasta recipe with flour, milk, and nutmeg.
A great side dish for chicken or beef!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan Smart Points
5 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers German Spaetzle Dumplings
- Place a large saucepan on the stove. Add water. While working on the next steps, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
- In a small bowl, add eggs and beat.
- Slowly mix in ½ of the eggs to the flour mixture, then ½ of the milk, then the rest of the eggs, then the rest of the milk. Mix until smooth.
- Using a spaetzle maker, press the dough through. If you don't have a spaetzle maker, you can use a sieve with large holes.
- Drop the pressed dough a couple at a time into the simmering water.
- Cook dumplings approx 5 – 8 minutes or until they float
- Remove with a slotted spoon
- In a saute pan, add butter and melt over medium/high heat.
- Add dumplings and saute until golden
- Top with chopped parsley.
5 WW Smart Point
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!