Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk Recipe
Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk.
The ultimate comfort drink just like Grandma used to make (but easier)!
Great for cold winter nights!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan Smart Points
Lower the points significantly by using Skim milk, Almond milk, Oat milk, etc.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Check out these super cute Marshmallow Mugs!
Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk
- In a microwave safe mug, add milk.
- Microwave milk on HIGH for approx 3 minutes, or until begins to foam and is very hot.
- Add vanilla and honey. Stir to mix.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb