Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk Recipe
Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk.
The ultimate comfort drink just like Grandma used to make (but easier)!
Great for cold winter nights!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan Smart Points
Lower the points significantly by using Skim milk, Almond milk, Oat milk, etc.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Check out these super cute Marshmallow Mugs!
Weight Watchers Nighttime Cinnamon Honey Milk
- In a microwave safe mug, add milk.
- Microwave milk on HIGH for approx 3 minutes, or until begins to foam and is very hot.
- Add vanilla and honey. Stir to mix.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!