Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe. Are you tired of eating the same old salads every day?
This twist on the classic coleslaw recipe adds a flavorful Asian-inspired twist that will have you craving more. Plus, with only a few simple ingredients and a low Points® value, you can indulge in this tasty dish guilt-free.
This side dish is made with shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and your favorite sugar substitute.
It’s quick and easy recipe is ready in 15 minutes and you don’t have to turn on the oven.
Gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Perfect for your next cookout, summer dinner, lunch, or any time!
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw
- In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, and almonds.
- Stir until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, add canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and sugar substitute.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage.
- Stir to mix well
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!