Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe. Are you tired of eating the same old salads every day? Do you crave something different but still healthy? Check out this recipe.
This twist on the classic coleslaw recipe adds a flavorful Asian-inspired twist that will have you craving more. Plus, with only a few simple ingredients and a low Points® value, you can indulge in this tasty dish guilt-free.
This side dish is made with shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and your favorite sugar substitute.
It’s quick and easy recipe is ready in 15 minutes and you don’t have to turn on the oven.
Gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Perfect for your next cookout, summer dinner, lunch, or any time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Japanese Cabbage Salad
Weight Watchers German Red Cabbage
Simple Weight Watchers Roasted Cabbage Wedges
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw
- 1 lb shredded cabbage
- 1 pkg (2¾ oz) ramen noodles broken into small pieces
- ⅛ cup silvered almonds toasted and chopped
- 2 cups mandarin orange segments drained and rinsed well)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar substitute
- In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, and almonds.
- Stir until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, add canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and sugar substitute.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage.
- Stir to mix well
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!