Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw Recipe.
A light and refreshing side dish recipe.
Made with shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and your favorite sugar substitute.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in 15 minutes and you don’t have to turn on the oven.
Perfect for your next cookout, summer dinner, lunch, or any time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
Gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chinese Coleslaw
- In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, ramen noodles, mandarin oranges, and almonds.
- Stir until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, add canola oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and sugar substitute.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage.
- Stir to mix well
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce