Weight Watchers Chicken Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Egg Drop Soup Recipe. This Chinese soup recipe is a delicious choice for anyone looking for a quick and easy meal.
Made with low-sodium chicken broth, soy sauce, green onions, baby green peas, cooked chicken breast, and a lightly beaten egg, this soup is packed with flavor and nutrition.
One of the best things about this recipe is how simple it is to make. With just a handful of ingredients, you can have a hearty and satisfying soup on the table in no time. Because it uses leftover chicken, it’s a great way to make use of ingredients you may already have in your fridge.
The combination of green peas and green onions gives the soup a fresh and vibrant flavor that’s sure to delight your taste buds.
It’s a delicious Asian appetizer, lunch, or dinner recipe with only 108 calories, and it’s Zero Points!
Soup is a great choice for busy days. Quick and easy, and ready in 10 minutes.
The whole family will love this soup!
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Egg Drop Soup
- Bring chicken broth and soy sauce to a boil in a large saucepan. Add sliced onions, baby green peas and chopped chicken; bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat; in a slow and steady stream, drizzle lightly beaten egg in the soup. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set. Gently stir and slowly pour in bowls.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb