Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark Recipe. With just three simple ingredients – butter, bittersweet chocolate, and mini marshmallows – this recipe is a breeze to make, and it’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without packing on the pounds.
What makes this recipe so great for those watching their weight is its use of bittersweet chocolate. This type of chocolate has a higher percentage of cocoa than other varieties, which means it has less sugar and fewer calories.
This dessert is a great choice for anyone looking for a lighter, yet still delicious, dessert option. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is to indulge without the guilt!
Weight Watchers Points
8 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points; 7 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Double Boiler? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark
- Prepare a 9 x 9 inch pan by lining with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, add 1 – 2 inches of water to the bottom.
- Heat over low/medium heat.
- In the top of the double boiler, add butter and chocolate.
- Stir occasionally.
- When the chocolate and butter are fully melted and combined, remove from heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Using a silicon spatula, smooth the chocolate.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)