Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe with marinade and dipping sauce.
The marinade is made of ginger root, lime zest, lime juice, Italian seasoning, onions, soy sauce, crushed red peppers, and garlic.
The tasty dipping sauce is made of lime juice, lime zest, vinegar, peanut butter, unsweetened coconut milk, chicken broth, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
A delicious Asian dinner that’s gluten free, low calorie, low carb, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a grill, or don’t have space for an outdoor grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp ginger root grated
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 2½ tbsp chicken broth
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salted peanuts chopped
- Prepare chicken by rinsing well. With paper towels, pat dry.
- Cut chicken into 3 inch by ¼ inch wide strips crosswise.
- Place chicken in a shallow, glass baking dish.
For the Marinade
- Using a small mixing bowl, add ginger root, lime zest, lime juice, Italian dressing, onions, soy sauce, crushed red peppers, and garlic. Mix well.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Toss to coat well.
- Cover dish and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
For the Dipping Sauce
- In a small saucepan, add lime juice, lime zest, vinegar, chunky peanut butter, unsweetened coconut milk, chicken broth, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Stir to mix well.
- Over medium heat, cook while stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 2 – 4 minutes or until thickened slightly, smooth and bubbling. Remove from heat but keep warm.
For the Chicken
- Prepare the grill by oiling the grate with vegetable oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and save the marinade.
- Using metal skewers, thread the chicken onto 12 – 6 inch skewers
- Grill chicken skewers on prepared grill. cook over medium heat – approx 8 – 10 minutes (turning once halfway through), or until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear. Brush with marinade in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Serve skewers immediately with chopped peanuts, and the warm, prepared dipping sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!