Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken recipe is a flavorful and satisfying dinner that will add some variety to your weekly meal plan.
This recipe combines tender boneless skinless chicken breast with a delicious blend of Thai-inspired flavors, including lime zest and juice, ginger root, soy sauce, and coconut milk.
The addition of chunky peanut butter and crushed red pepper flakes brings a hint of sweetness and spice to the dish, while the unsweetened coconut milk adds creaminess without the added calories.
You can serve it with your choice of side dishes, such as steamed vegetables or brown rice, for a well-rounded and satisfying meal.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Points
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a grill, or don’t have space for an outdoor grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Thai Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp ginger root grated
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 2½ tbsp chicken broth
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salted peanuts chopped
- Prepare chicken by rinsing well. With paper towels, pat dry.
- Cut chicken into 3 inch by ¼ inch wide strips crosswise.
- Place chicken in a shallow, glass baking dish.
For the Marinade
- Using a small mixing bowl, add ginger root, lime zest, lime juice, Italian dressing, onions, soy sauce, crushed red peppers, and garlic. Mix well.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Toss to coat well.
- Cover dish and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
For the Dipping Sauce
- In a small saucepan, add lime juice, lime zest, vinegar, chunky peanut butter, unsweetened coconut milk, chicken broth, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Stir to mix well.
- Over medium heat, cook while stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 2 – 4 minutes or until thickened slightly, smooth and bubbling. Remove from heat but keep warm.
For the Chicken
- Prepare the grill by oiling the grate with vegetable oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and save the marinade.
- Using metal skewers, thread the chicken onto 12 – 6 inch skewers
- Grill chicken skewers on prepared grill. cook over medium heat – approx 8 – 10 minutes (turning once halfway through), or until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear. Brush with marinade in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Serve skewers immediately with chopped peanuts, and the warm, prepared dipping sauce.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!