Weight Watchers Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Delicious marinated chicken, onion, and bell pepper with honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
An easy summer recipe for your next cookout!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW points: 3 Blue Plan, 5 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have an outdoor grill, or don’t have the space for one? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Kabobs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into 2 inch piece
- 12 skewers
- For the marinade: Using a large mixing bowl, add soy sauce, honey, oil, and pepper. Whisk to mix well. Take out a little bit and set aside to baste the kabobs when cooking.
- Add peppers, garlic, onions, and chicken to the marinade bowl. Stir to coat.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for a minimum of two hours. Can be left overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat
- Remove chicken & vegetables from the refrigerator. Pour off the marinade and discard it.
- Alternating between each type, place vegetables and chicken on skewers
- Prepare the grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- Carefully put chicken skewers on the prepared grill. Brush with the reserved marinade and turn several times while grilling. Grill approx. 12 – 15 minutes or until the juice of the chicken runs clear.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!