Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies Recipe. With just a handful of simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these sweet treats in no time.
Despite their indulgent flavor, these cookies are surprisingly low in fat.
The recipe uses a combination of whole wheat and all-purpose flour, along with a touch of baking soda and salt, to create a light, fluffy texture that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The real star of the show here is the dark brown sugar, which gives these cookies their rich, caramel flavor. Combine that with the buttery goodness of unsalted butter and a splash of vanilla extract, and you’ve got a dessert you’ll love!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract and the egg and vanilla extract. Cream together with an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove dough from bowl and place on plastic wrap. Roll dough into a log, approx 2 1/2-inches wide. Wrap dough in plastic, refrigerate until firm, a minimum of 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Cut into 1/8 inch thick slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheet approx 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake approx 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Leave cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for approx 1 minute. Place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!