Weight Watchers Easy Lemon Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Lemon Cookies Recipe. Looking for an easy cookie recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth? These lemon cookies are the perfect treat! Made with simple ingredients and no fancy gadgets required, these cookies come together in a snap.
This super easy dessert recipe only requires 5 ingredients. They are quick and easy, and ready in just 20 minutes.
You will need boxed Lemon Cake Mix, eggs, vegetable oil, lemon extract, and powdered sugar. You can omit the powdered sugar to save on your WW Points if you wish, but of course they are better with the powdered sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
How many Personal Points are they on your plan?
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Lemon extract is a great way to add flavor to your baking. It’s easy to use and gives your recipes a boost of citrus flavor.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Easy Lemon Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add lemon cake mix.
- Add eggs, vegetable oil, and lemon extract. Stir to mix well.
- If using powdered sugar, drop by teaspoonfuls into the sugar, and roll to coat lightly.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- In preheated oven, bake 6 – 9 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookies are lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce