Healthy Sweet & Sour Pork Recipe
Healthy Sweet & Sour Pork Recipe is made with lean pork tenderloin, colorful bell peppers, and juicy pineapple chunks, this dish is bursting with flavor and nutrition. The pork is marinated in a savory blend of cornstarch and reduced-sodium soy sauce before being stir-fried to perfection in vegetable oil.
Then, onions, green and red bell peppers, and pineapple are added to create a mouth-watering mix of sweet and tangy flavors that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
The finishing touch is a generous drizzle of sweet and sour sauce that ties everything together in a deliciously satisfying way.
Not only is this dish delicious, but it’s also a great way to get in some healthy protein and veggies.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 13 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Healthy Sweet & Sour Pork
- Blend cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl; stir in pork until well coated.
- Brown pork in hot oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ¼ cup water. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir onion, bell pepper and sweet & sour sauce into pork mixture. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Add pineapple chunks; cook and stir only until pineapple is heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!