Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese General’s Chicken Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, chicken broth, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, ginger, and scallions.
A quick and easy 20 minute healthy dinner.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken
- Using a small mixing bowl, combine vinegar, chicken broth, soy sauce, sweetener, ginger, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a wok, or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In the skillet or wok, add garlic, red pepper flakes, and scallions. Stir-fry approx 2 minutes. Add in chicken. Cook until the chicken is browned approx 5 additional minutes.
- Mix in the prepared sauce. Simmer until chicken is fully cooked, and the sauce thickens. Approx 3 additional minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge