Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese General’s Chicken Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, chicken broth, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, ginger, and scallions.
A quick and easy 20 minute healthy dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken
- Using a small mixing bowl, combine vinegar, chicken broth, soy sauce, sweetener, ginger, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a wok, or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In the skillet or wok, add garlic, red pepper flakes, and scallions. Stir-fry approx 2 minutes. Add in chicken. Cook until the chicken is browned approx 5 additional minutes.
- Mix in the prepared sauce. Simmer until chicken is fully cooked, and the sauce thickens. Approx 3 additional minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!