Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy a low-fat Asian-inspired meal.
The dish features tender pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast stir-fried in a flavorful sauce, and served with nutritious brown rice.
The sauce is a combination of white wine vinegar, chicken broth, soy sauce, artificial sweetener, ginger, and cornstarch is used to create a perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors. The addition of minced garlic, chopped scallion, and red pepper flakes add depth and heat to the dish.
Using a wok to prepare this recipe is ideal, as it allows the ingredients to cook quickly and evenly. With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious and satisfying meal on the table in no time.
It’s a a great way to spice up your weeknight dinners and is perfect for anyone who loves Asian cuisine.
Not only is it low-fat, but it is also packed with flavor and can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Carbon Steel Wok for Electric, Induction and Gas Stoves
(Lid, Spatula and User Guide Video Included)
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken
- Using a small mixing bowl, combine vinegar, chicken broth, soy sauce, sweetener, ginger, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a wok, or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In the skillet or wok, add garlic, red pepper flakes, and scallions. Stir-fry approx 2 minutes. Add in chicken. Cook until the chicken is browned approx 5 additional minutes.
- Mix in the prepared sauce. Simmer until chicken is fully cooked, and the sauce thickens. Approx 3 additional minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!