Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers Recipe
Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers Recipe.
This is an easy dinner or appetizer recipe marinated with pineapple juice, brown sugar, and light soy sauce.
Super easy to make, you will love this meal.
You can make this ahead of time, and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to overnight.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers
For the Marinade:
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple juice, soy sauce, and light brown sugar. Stir to mix.
- Cook and stir occasionally until it's almost to a boil, then remove from heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken, top with marinade, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Prepare the grill by lightly oiling the grate.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Place the chicken skewers on prepared grill and grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill another 5 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the juices run clear.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!