Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers Recipe
Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers Recipe.
This is an easy dinner or appetizer recipe marinated with pineapple juice, brown sugar, and light soy sauce.
Super easy to make, you will love this meal.
You can make this ahead of time, and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to overnight.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pineapple Chicken Skewers
For the Marinade:
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple juice, soy sauce, and light brown sugar. Stir to mix.
- Cook and stir occasionally until it's almost to a boil, then remove from heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken, top with marinade, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Prepare the grill by lightly oiling the grate.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Place the chicken skewers on prepared grill and grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill another 5 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the juices run clear.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!