Weight Watchers Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Egg drop soup is a classic Chinese dish that is simple to make, but incredibly delicious.
This soup is perfect for cold winter days, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover eggs you might have.
Plus, egg drop soup is a healthy and affordable meal option. It’s low carb an only has 74 calories per serving.
If you’ve never made egg drop soup before, don’t worry – this recipe is easy to follow.
This soup is a Chinese restaurant favorite that can be easily made at home. A great quick and easy soup is perfect for a weeknight meal. The best part is that it only takes minutes to make!
You can use chicken broth or vegetable broth, making it a perfect dish for vegetarians. You can also add your favorite vegetables to the soup, making it customizable to your preferences.
We also have a recipe for Weight Watchers Chicken Egg Drop Soup if you prefer a little more protein in your soup.
So give it a try today!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
How many Personal Points is it for you?
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Healthy Vegetable Stir-Fry
This easy Asian meal is easy to make and tastes great!
Weight Watchers Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
A classic Chinese food favorite! A healthy dinner option that’s delicious!
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
A super easy Chinese Dinner!
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken
A favorite dinner that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers General Tso’s Chicken
You don’t have to get takeout to have a great Chinese meal!
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 217 calories.
Weight Watchers Orange Chicken
Make it at home instead of getting take-out! This healthy, low calorie meal is ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry
An Asian stir fry dinner you will love!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Egg Drop Soup
- In a large saucepan, add 3¼ cups of the chicken broth.
- Add chives, salt, and ground ginger. Stir to mix.
- Place saucepan over medium/high heat, bring to a rolling boil,
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, add ¾ chicken broth and using a whisk, whisk in cornstarch. Set aside for later.
- In another small mixing bowl, add eggs and egg yolks. then whisk together.
- When the soup is boiling, using the whisk, or a fork, drizzle the egg mixture in a little at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch mix a little at a time until the soup is the consistency you like.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!