Weight Watchers Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Egg drop soup is a classic Chinese dish that is simple to make, but incredibly delicious.
This soup is perfect for cold winter days, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover eggs you might have.
Plus, egg drop soup is a healthy and affordable meal option. It’s low carb an only has 74 calories per serving.
If you’ve never made egg drop soup before, don’t worry – this recipe is easy to follow.
This soup is a Chinese restaurant favorite that can be easily made at home. A great quick and easy soup is perfect for a weeknight meal. The best part is that it only takes minutes to make!
You can use chicken broth or vegetable broth, making it a perfect dish for vegetarians. You can also add your favorite vegetables to the soup, making it customizable to your preferences.
We also have a recipe for Weight Watchers Chicken Egg Drop Soup if you prefer a little more protein in your soup.
So give it a try today!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
How many Personal Points is it for you?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Healthy Vegetable Stir-Fry
This easy Asian meal is easy to make and tastes great!
Weight Watchers Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
A classic Chinese food favorite! A healthy dinner option that’s delicious!
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
A super easy Chinese Dinner!
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken
A favorite dinner that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers General Tso’s Chicken
You don’t have to get takeout to have a great Chinese meal!
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 217 calories.
Weight Watchers Orange Chicken
Make it at home instead of getting take-out! This healthy, low calorie meal is ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry
An Asian stir fry dinner you will love!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Egg Drop Soup
- In a large saucepan, add 3¼ cups of the chicken broth.
- Add chives, salt, and ground ginger. Stir to mix.
- Place saucepan over medium/high heat, bring to a rolling boil,
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, add ¾ chicken broth and using a whisk, whisk in cornstarch. Set aside for later.
- In another small mixing bowl, add eggs and egg yolks. then whisk together.
- When the soup is boiling, using the whisk, or a fork, drizzle the egg mixture in a little at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch mix a little at a time until the soup is the consistency you like.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce