Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp Recipe in a wok with soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, sherry, chili paste, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, and Thai chilies.
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 217 calories
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 9 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ tsp ginger minced
- 10 Thai chiles whole, steamed (optional)
- 3½ cups assorted vegetables of your choice chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp cleaned & deveined
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, sherry, chile paste, and vinegar. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of water and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat vegetable oil over medium/high heat. Stir in garlic & ginger. Add Thai chilies and vegetables. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to wok and stir-fry approx 2 minutes or until shrimp turns pink opaque.
- Add soy sauce mixture. Cook approx 1 minute. Add cornstarch. Stir-fry approx 1 minute until sauce thickens.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Your points are wrong. Blue plan is only 3 points.