Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp Recipe in a wok with soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, sherry, chili paste, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, and Thai chilies.
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 217 calories
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 9 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ tsp ginger minced
- 10 Thai chiles whole, steamed (optional)
- 3½ cups assorted vegetables of your choice chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp cleaned & deveined
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, sherry, chile paste, and vinegar. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of water and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat vegetable oil over medium/high heat. Stir in garlic & ginger. Add Thai chilies and vegetables. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to wok and stir-fry approx 2 minutes or until shrimp turns pink opaque.
- Add soy sauce mixture. Cook approx 1 minute. Add cornstarch. Stir-fry approx 1 minute until sauce thickens.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge