Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup Slow Cooker Recipe with ground beef, onion, celery, Velveeta cheese, and garlic.
A hearty meal with 7 WW Smart Points.
Only 208 calories.
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Ground Beef Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup
- In a large non-stick skillet, spray Pam cooking spray. Turn on heat to medium/high.
- Place celery, onion, and garlic in skillet. cook while stirring approx 5 -8 minutes until tender.
- Spray slow cooker with Pam cooking spray. Add cooked celery, onion, and garlic.
- Brown ground beef in the same skillet over medium/high heat. Drain fat. Add cooked ground beef to slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, add ½ cup chicken broth and flour. Stir until lumps are gone. Add to the same skillet. Add 2½ cups of chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate any leftover ground beef that remained in the skillet. Add to slow cooker.
- In the slow cooker, stir in paprika, Velveeta, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Do not overcook.
- For serving: top with crumbled tortilla chips.
- Note: Even though it's not in the spirit of "cheeseburger", sometimes I like to add a few carrots to the soup.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce