Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup Slow Cooker Recipe. Packed with savory flavors and wholesome ingredients, this soup is the perfect choice for busy weeknights or lazy weekends when you want a hearty meal that won’t sabotage your healthy eating plan.
This meal has only 208 calories!
Made with lean ground beef, fresh vegetables, and low-fat dairy products, this soup is a lighter take on the classic cheeseburger, but still delivers all the flavor you crave.
The creamy and cheesy broth is infused with a hint of smoky paprika, and gets a satisfying crunch from crumbled corn tortilla chips.
And the best part? This recipe is made in a slow cooker, so you can simply toss all the ingredients together in the morning, let it simmer all day, and come home to a warm and comforting bowl of soup that’s ready to eat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Ground Beef Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup
- 1 rib celery chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lb ground beef – lean
- 3 cups chicken broth divided
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese – reduced fat cubed
- 1 cup evaporated milk – low fat
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 24 baked corn tortilla chips crumbled
- In a large non-stick skillet, spray Pam cooking spray. Turn on heat to medium/high.
- Place celery, onion, and garlic in skillet. cook while stirring approx 5 -8 minutes until tender.
- Spray slow cooker with Pam cooking spray. Add cooked celery, onion, and garlic.
- Brown ground beef in the same skillet over medium/high heat. Drain fat. Add cooked ground beef to slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, add ½ cup chicken broth and flour. Stir until lumps are gone. Add to the same skillet. Add 2½ cups of chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate any leftover ground beef that remained in the skillet. Add to slow cooker.
- In the slow cooker, stir in paprika, Velveeta, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Do not overcook.
- For serving: top with crumbled tortilla chips.
- Note: Even though it's not in the spirit of "cheeseburger", sometimes I like to add a few carrots to the soup.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!