Weight Watchers Baked Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Tacos Recipe with ground beef, garlic, bell pepper, onion, taco seasoning mix, and tortillas.
A delicious Mexican dinner with 8 WW Freestyle Points (blue plan) and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Baked Tacos
- 8 oz ground beef – lean
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp water
- 6 flour tortillas – 6 inch each
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 can healthy cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 cups lettuce shredded
- 6 tbsp sour cream – non-fat
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside:
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Add ground beef, bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Cook until browned. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add water and taco seasoning to skillet. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add beef mixture to each of the 6 tortillas. Roll up and put seam side down in the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and mushroom soup. Mix well. Drizzle over the tortillas.
- Bake uncovered until heated through and cheese is melted, approx 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake.
- One serving = 1 taco topped with tomato, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, and ⅓ cup of lettuce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge