Weight Watchers Baked Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Tacos Recipe with ground beef, garlic, bell pepper, onion, taco seasoning mix, and tortillas.
A delicious Mexican dinner with 8 WW Freestyle Points (blue plan) and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Baked Tacos
- 8 oz ground beef – lean
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp water
- 6 flour tortillas – 6 inch each
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 can healthy cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 cups lettuce shredded
- 6 tbsp sour cream – non-fat
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside:
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Add ground beef, bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Cook until browned. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add water and taco seasoning to skillet. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add beef mixture to each of the 6 tortillas. Roll up and put seam side down in the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and mushroom soup. Mix well. Drizzle over the tortillas.
- Bake uncovered until heated through and cheese is melted, approx 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake.
- One serving = 1 taco topped with tomato, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, and ⅓ cup of lettuce.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!