Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth Recipe
Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth Recipe. This easy recipe is made with chicken carcass, carrots, garlic cloves, onions, celery, tomato, apple cider vinegar, whole black peppercorns, salt, and water.
You can adjust the seasoning to your liking depending on what you are going to use it for. This recipe also makes a great base for soups, stews and even risotto!
Making your own chicken broth is a great way to save money and control the ingredients that go into it. And with an Instant Pot, it’s easier than ever!
The Instant Pot® is one of my favorite appliances to use. It’s so versatile and can be used for so many different recipes.
What is an Instant Pot®
An Instant Pot is a pressure cooker that has taken the world by storm. It is a multi-use pot that can do everything from cooking food quickly to making yogurt. If you are looking for an appliance that can help you save time in the kitchen, the Instant Pot is definitely worth considering.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Green Plan
0 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Recipes using Chicken Broth
Weight Watchers Chicken And Dumplings
Weight Watchers Chicken and Dumplings Recipe with cream of chicken soup. chicken broth, celery, and fat free tortillas. 2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Spicy Chinese Chicken
Weight Watchers Chinese General’s Chicken Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, chicken broth, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, ginger, and scallions. A quick and easy 20 minute healthy dinner.
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup
Healthy Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe. A quick and easy 30 minute dinner. Great recipe for leftover chicken. A delicious Mexican meal the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Chicken Burritos
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Chicken Burritos Recipe. A super easy Mexican dinner with boneless skinless chicken breast, red onion, diced tomatoes with green chiles, oregano, chili powder, chicken broth, and whole wheat tortillas.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing Recipe with Gravy. A kid-friendly comfort food dinner, you will love! This super easy meal has a 15 minute prep time. Great for busy weeknights, or for weekends when you want a fuss-free dinner!
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe. A quick and easy, family friendly meal. Great for leftover chicken. Ready in 35 minutes, you can whip up this easy soup on a busy night. Only 211 calories. Only 6 ingredients,
Weight Watchers Chicken Scaloppine
Weight Watchers Chicken Scaloppine Recipe. A delicious Italian breaded chicken dinner with a lemon glaze. An quick and easy skillet meal that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Soup
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe. A delicious, hearty soup. This easy recipe is made in the Slow Cooker. Low fat.
- Don’t have an Instant Pot? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
NOTE: The nutritional information includes all ingredients before straining, so the final product will have lower actual numbers than those shown below.
Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a baking pan by lining with aluminum foil
- In the prepared baking pan, add chicken carcass, carrots, garlic, onions, and celery.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 1 hour or until the chicken carcass has browned.
- In an Instant Pot, add the browned carcass, and scrape the vegetables in.
- Add tomato, cider vinegar, peppercorns, and salt.
- Add water to fill the Instant Pot ⅔ full.
- Close the lid and lock it.
- Choose the Soup setting following the manufacturer's directions.
- Set for 30 minutes. Allow 10 – 15 minutes for the pressure to build.
- Using the natural-release method, release the pressure following the manufacturer's directions. 10-40 minutes.
- Using cheesecloth, strain the broth into a container.
- Allow to cool for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Place a lid on container and refrigerate 4 hours – overnight, until the fat solidifies on the top of the broth.
- Spoon off the fat and discard.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!