Instant Pot® Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe
Instant Pot® Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe.
Are you struggling to make perfect hard-boiled eggs? If so, then the Instant Pot is your best friend! The instant pot will help you peel those eggs with ease.
Hard-boiled eggs are a popular breakfast food. However, they can be tricky to make sometimes!
It’s hard to know how long the egg needs to boil for it to come out perfect every time.
This is why many people prefer using an instant pot. Using this appliance ensures that you’ll get the perfect hard boiled egg every time
An easy way to make eggs.
The Instant Pot is a great way to whip up a large batch of hard boiled eggs.
Quick and Easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
You can make 16 eggs at a time.
This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and vegetarian.
A great snack, breakfast, brunch, or serve on a salad.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan, 2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Instant Pot? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Instant Pot® Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup water
- 16 eggs
- In an Instant Pot, place a wire rack on the bottom.
- Add water
- Place eggs on the wire rack. Tightly pack them in so they don't move around.
- Close the lid and lock it.
- Following the manufacturer's directions, set to high pressure.
- Set to 4 minutes
- Wait approx 10 – 15 minutes for the pressure to build up.
- When done, immediately press cancel and release pressure with quick release (following manufacturer's directions).
- Unlock the lid and remove.
- Using a slotted spoon, immediately move the eggs to a large mixing bowl.
- Cover the eggs with cold water.
- Store in refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!