Weight Watchers Honey Lavender Butter Recipe with Freezing Instructions
Weight Watchers Honey Lavender Butter Recipe with Freezing Instructions.
A super easy recipe that will take your butter up a notch.
The light flavor is summery and refreshing.
Made with salted butter, fresh or dried lavender, and honey.
Honey and lavender are two ingredients that complement each other perfectly.
Lavender has a calming effect, while honey tastes sweet and can help to calm the digestive system.
This is a beautiful recipe that is the perfect addition to your brunch, breakfast, or tea time.
Serve to your guests and they will be delighted. It also makes a lovely homemade gift!
Freeze to always have some on hand. Low Carb, Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Honey Lavender Butter
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 tbsp fresh lavender or 1½ dried lavender crushed
- tbsp honey
- In a mixing bowl, add salted butter, lavender, and honey.
- Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper
- Using a cake decorating piping bag, fill the bag with the butter.
- Pipe a tablespoon sized shape onto wax paper. Repeat for the rest of the butter.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer until the butter is frozen.
- Transfer to a freezer bag, and store in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!