Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes Recipe.
A great way to serve zucchini.
This side dish is easy to make.
These pancakes are a side dish that you will be making again and again!
They are hearty, filling, and make the perfect side to any meal.
The best part? These Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes only have 4 smart points each.
This side dish is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can be served as a side dish or main course.
It’s also vegetarian and gluten-free which makes it an excellent choice for anyone with dietary restrictions.
You will need flour, baking powder, eggs, salt, sugar, black pepper, milk, parmesan cheese, and butter.
You can use a griddle or a skillet.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Zucchini Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Griddle? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes
- 2 cups unpeeled zucchini grated
- ⅓ cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- butter as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, add grated zucchini, flour, eggs, baking powder, sugar, salt, black pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Stir to mix well
- Heat a griddle, or large skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour pancakes onto the griddle.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip and cook the other side until light brown.
- If you have more batter left, add another 1 tablespoon of butter and repeat the steps.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!