Weight Watchers Lemon Jello Pudding Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Jello Pudding Recipe.
An easy and refreshing guilt-free dessert.
It’s not only delicious but it’s also really easy! It’s the perfect dessert for when you want something sweet, but don’t have a ton of time on your hands.
We make this all the time in our house- especially during the summer months when we need some quick and easy recipes to keep us cool!
You can enjoy this as a snack or with some fruit for breakfast too!
Made with sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, sugar-free lemon gelatin, water, and fat-free cool whip.
Healthy desserts are hard to come by, but this one doesn’t compromise on taste or flavor! It has the refreshing taste of lemon combined with creamy Jello pudding, which will satisfy your sweet tooth without having to worry about how it will affect your diet.
Quick and easy 15 minute recipe.
This is a great option for summer.
Customize this recipe by using your favorite flavor of sugar-free gelatin.
Fat free, low carb, low sodium, and low calorie.
This dessert is the perfect treat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Low Carb Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lemon Jello Pudding
- 1 package (7/8 oz) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (1/3 oz) sugar free lemon gelatin
- fat-free cool whip as needed
- In a large medium saucepan, add water.
- Using a whisk, whisk in pudding mix.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Whisk until pudding thickens.
- Whisk in Jello mix until well combined.
- Spoon equal amounts into individual dessert cups.
- When set, top with fat-free Cool Whip Topping
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
This sounds so good