Weight Watchers Quick Garlic Lemon Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Garlic Lemon Chicken Recipe.
I’m always looking for new ways to get my family to eat healthier, but sometimes it’s hard when life gets in the way. Finding quick and easy recipes is my mission!
If you love chicken but want a low-calorie, healthy meal, then this is the recipe for you.
Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring and bland!
This chicken recipe will satisfy your hunger without blowing your diet.
The garlic lemon sauce is sure to please any palate, while providing plenty of vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health.
If you looking for a quick, easy, and healthy dinner recipe, this recipe is the perfect dish for you!
It’s also low in points. Whether you’re doing Weight Watchers or not, this dish will satisfy your cravings while being good for your waistline.
Healthy dinners can be hard to come by, but this dish is full of flavor and also light on calories. It’s perfect for any night of the week
This healthy, super quick and easy dinner is ready in just 15 minutes.
You’ll want to keep this one in your back pocket for those busy nights when you don’t have time or energy to cook anything else!
Lightly floured and fried in a skillet, this chicken is tender and juicy.
It is topped with a sauce of chicken broth, lemon juice, butter, and minced garlic.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Garlic Lemon Chicken
- Using a meat tenderizer, slightly tenderize the chicken.
- Dust the chicken with flour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, add oil and heat over medium/high heat
- Add chicken and fry for 5 minutes. Flip and fry another 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a plate
- In the skillet, add chicken broth, lemon juice, butter, and garlic.
- Stir often and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!