Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe.
A quick and easy, family friendly meal. Great for leftover chicken.
Ready in 35 minutes, you can whip up this easy soup on a busy night.
Only 211 calories.
Just 6 ingredients, condensed cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, rice, lemon rind, lemon juice, and chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Using a 5 Quart Dutch Oven, add cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Stir to mix well.
- Turn stove burner to medium/high heat.
- Add uncooked rice. Stir to mix well.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and diced, cooked chicken. Stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often, reduce heat, cover and simmer approx 15 – 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked and tender.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce