Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe.
A quick and easy, family friendly meal. Great for leftover chicken.
Ready in 35 minutes, you can whip up this easy soup on a busy night.
Only 211 calories.
Just 6 ingredients, condensed cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, rice, lemon rind, lemon juice, and chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Using a 5 Quart Dutch Oven, add cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Stir to mix well.
- Turn stove burner to medium/high heat.
- Add uncooked rice. Stir to mix well.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and diced, cooked chicken. Stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often, reduce heat, cover and simmer approx 15 – 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked and tender.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!