Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe.
A quick and easy, family friendly meal. Great for leftover chicken.
Ready in 35 minutes, you can whip up this easy soup on a busy night.
Only 211 calories.
Just 6 ingredients, condensed cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, rice, lemon rind, lemon juice, and chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) condensed cream of chicken
- 1 can (46oz) chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- ½ tsp fresh lemon rind
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- Using a 5 Quart Dutch Oven, add cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Stir to mix well.
- Turn stove burner to medium/high heat.
- Add uncooked rice. Stir to mix well.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and diced, cooked chicken. Stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often, reduce heat, cover and simmer approx 15 – 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked and tender.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!