Weight Watchers Garlic Lemon Scallops Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Lemon Scallops Recipe.
A quick and easy 15 minute seafood recipe with olive oil, sea scallops, flour, salt, garlic, scallions, ground sage, lemon and parsley.
This skillet dinner is delicious on it’s own or served with asparagus, over rice, salad, or with steak.
Low carb and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Lemon Scallops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1¼ lbs sea scallops
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch ground sage
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 lemon juice of
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium/high heat, add oil and heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add scallops. Toss with salt and flour.
- In the heated skillet, add scallops, scallions, garlic, and sage.
- Saute approx 3 to 4 minutes or until the scallops just turn opaque.
- Add parsley and lemon juice. Stir to mix well.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!