Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit Recipe for One.
This quick and easy recipe is great when you only need 1 biscuit.
Made with self-rising flour, non-fat yogurt, and skim milk.
Ready in just 15 minutes, you can have a biscuit any time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
- 6 tbsp self-rising flour
- 1½ tsp non-fat yogurt
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare a baking pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour, milk, and yogurt. Mix well.
- Drop the dough on prepared baking pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!