Weight Watchers California Roll Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers California Roll Salad Recipe.
If you love the original sushi version of the California Roll, here is a meal that’s much easier to make, and just as good!
This healthy salad has crab, rice, English cucumber, lettuce, and avocado.
A flavorful dressing made with wasabi powder, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and a little sugar tops off this dish.
Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan,
8 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers California Roll Salad
- In a saucepan, add water and rice.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, reduce heat, simmer approx 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Set aside.
For the Dressing:
- In a small mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, wasabi powder, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Stir to mix well.
- In a serving bowl, add cucumber, lettuce, crab, and avocado. Toss to mix.
- Add cooked rice. Stir to mix.
- Add dressing. Toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!