Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing Recipe with Gravy
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing Recipe with Gravy.
A kid-friendly comfort food dinner, you will love!
This super easy meal has a 15 minute prep time.
Great for busy weeknights, or for weekends when you want a fuss-free dinner!
Made with boneless, skinless chicken breast, fat-free chicken broth, condensed cream of mushroom soup, and Stove Top Stuffing.
It looks like a mess, but it tastes SO good!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan, 9 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? this is the one we use, and recommend.
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing
- In a slow cooker, add chicken.
- Add chicken broth over top of the chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, and condensed cream of mushroom soup. Stir to mix. Stir in stuffing.
- Add the stuffing mixture in the slow cooker, on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!