Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing Recipe with Gravy
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing Recipe with Gravy.
A kid-friendly comfort food dinner, you will love!
This super easy meal has a 15 minute prep time.
Great for busy weeknights, or for weekends when you want a fuss-free dinner!
Made with boneless, skinless chicken breast, fat-free chicken broth, condensed cream of mushroom soup, and Stove Top Stuffing.
It looks like a mess, but it tastes SO good!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan, 9 Smart Points.
We have more Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Comfort Food Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? this is the one we use, and recommend.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken & Stuffing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- 1 can (98% fat-free) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 pkg (6oz) stove top-style seasoned stuffing mix
- In a slow cooker, add chicken.
- Add chicken broth over top of the chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, and condensed cream of mushroom soup. Stir to mix. Stir in stuffing.
- Add the stuffing mixture in the slow cooker, on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!