Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta Recipe.
A quick and easy Comfort Food Dinner with boneless skinless chicken breast, spaghetti, onion, condensed cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 can (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese cubed and softened
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, fill with water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to boiling water, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and cook another 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Using a colander, drain water, then place pasta and broccoli in a large bowl.
- In a skillet, add margarine and heat over medium heat to melt.
- Add onion and chicken.
- Cook, stirring occasionally approx 5 minutes, or until the onions are tender, and the chicken is cooked and the juices run clear.
- In a medium bowl, add water, milk, condensed cream of chicken soup, and cream cheese.
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- In the skillet, stir-in the sauce with the chicken.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Add sauce in with the pasta and toss to combine.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!