Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta Recipe.
A quick and easy Comfort Food Dinner with boneless skinless chicken breast, spaghetti, onion, condensed cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli and Pasta
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 can (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese cubed and softened
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, fill with water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to boiling water, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and cook another 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Using a colander, drain water, then place pasta and broccoli in a large bowl.
- In a skillet, add margarine and heat over medium heat to melt.
- Add onion and chicken.
- Cook, stirring occasionally approx 5 minutes, or until the onions are tender, and the chicken is cooked and the juices run clear.
- In a medium bowl, add water, milk, condensed cream of chicken soup, and cream cheese.
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- In the skillet, stir-in the sauce with the chicken.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Add sauce in with the pasta and toss to combine.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!