Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque Recipe
Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque.
A comfort food soup!
What is a bisque? A bisque is a hearty soup with a cream base.
This is a lighter Weight Watchers Friendly version where we use part milk and part half-and-half.
Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, and garlic.
This easy bisque makes a great appetizer, lunch, or dinner.
Only 219 calories, and it has 14.4 grams of protein!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque
- In a soup pot, add butter.
- Over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion, stir and cook until translucent.
- Add in broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, salt, pepper, garlic and corn. Stir to mix.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take out 1 cup of the soup and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a food processor, add the 1 cup of soup and half-and-half. Puree for 40 seconds. Set aside for later.
- In a small mixing bowl, add milk and flour. Stir to mix.
- Add slowly stir in to the soup.
- Simmer and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the pureed soup. Stir to mix
- Reduce the heat to low. Add in crab, stir to mix.
- Heat soup approx 5 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!