Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque Recipe
Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque.
A comfort food soup!
What is a bisque? A bisque is a hearty soup with a cream base.
This is a lighter Weight Watchers Friendly version where we use part milk and part half-and-half.
Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, and garlic.
This easy bisque makes a great appetizer, lunch, or dinner.
Only 219 calories, and it has 14.4 grams of protein!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Corn and Crab Bisque
- In a soup pot, add butter.
- Over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion, stir and cook until translucent.
- Add in broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, salt, pepper, garlic and corn. Stir to mix.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take out 1 cup of the soup and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a food processor, add the 1 cup of soup and half-and-half. Puree for 40 seconds. Set aside for later.
- In a small mixing bowl, add milk and flour. Stir to mix.
- Add slowly stir in to the soup.
- Simmer and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the pureed soup. Stir to mix
- Reduce the heat to low. Add in crab, stir to mix.
- Heat soup approx 5 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!