Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe.
A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
You can make this quick and easy dish in 20 minutes!
What main dish goes with cauliflower? Cauliflower goes really well with fish, chicken, or steak.
Healthy, low carb, low fat, low sugar, and Gluten Free. 111.4 calories, 5.5 carbs, 2.4 grams of fat, and 2.1 grams of sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In a roasting pan, add cauliflower
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top of the cauliflower.
- Season cauliflower with lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In the preheated oven, roast cauliflower for 15 minutes, flipping/stirring ever so often to roast all sides.
- Take out of the oven and top with Parmesan cheese and chopped chives.
You May Also Like:
- Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!