Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe.
A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
You can make this quick and easy dish in 20 minutes!
What main dish goes with cauliflower? Cauliflower goes really well with fish, chicken, or steak.
Healthy, low carb, low fat, low sugar, and Gluten Free. 111.4 calories, 5.5 carbs, 2.4 grams of fat, and 2.1 grams of sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- fresh chives chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In a roasting pan, add cauliflower
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top of the cauliflower.
- Season cauliflower with lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In the preheated oven, roast cauliflower for 15 minutes, flipping/stirring ever so often to roast all sides.
- Take out of the oven and top with Parmesan cheese and chopped chives.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!