Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe.
A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
You can make this quick and easy dish in 20 minutes!
What main dish goes with cauliflower? Cauliflower goes really well with fish, chicken, or steak.
Healthy, low carb, low fat, low sugar, and Gluten Free. 111.4 calories, 5.5 carbs, 2.4 grams of fat, and 2.1 grams of sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In a roasting pan, add cauliflower
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top of the cauliflower.
- Season cauliflower with lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In the preheated oven, roast cauliflower for 15 minutes, flipping/stirring ever so often to roast all sides.
- Take out of the oven and top with Parmesan cheese and chopped chives.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!