Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 25 minutes.
To make this vegetarian recipe, you need potatoes, cold water, olive oil, sage, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Started in a saucepan and finished in a skillet.
Low fat and delicious! 96.5 calories and 3 grams of fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes
- Place potatoes on a cutting board, and with a sharp knife, carefully cut each potato into wedges approx ¼ inch thick.
- In a saucepan, add 4 cups cold water and cut potatoes.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil. Boil for approx 4 – 5 minutes or until potatoes are crisp but tender.
- Drain potatoes into a colander and run under cold water until potatoes are cooled.
- Dry potatoes by patting with paper towels.
- In a non-stick skillet, add 2 tsps olive oil.
- Heat oil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook approx 2 – 3 minutes or until lightly browned, turning to lightly brown both sides.
- Season potatoes by sprinkling with sage, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to even spread seasoning.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!