Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe with bell pepper, corn, tomatoes with green chili peppers, chili seasoning mix, cilantro, and chicken broth.
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner.
Great recipe for leftover chicken.
A delicious Mexican meal the whole family will love!
Low calorie. Healthy comfort food!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more Mexican Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded & chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pkg frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 can (14½oz) tomatoes with mild green chili peppers diced
- 1 tsp chili seasoning mix
- 3 cops reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 8 large baked corn tortilla chips coarsely broken up
- In a large non-stick saucepan, add oil.
- Heat over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic, green bell pepper, and onion. Cook and stir often until lightly browned and softened, Approx 5 minutes.
- Add corn, tomatoes with mild green chili peppers, chili seasoning, and broth. Stir to mix.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil
- Add the cilantro and chicken.
- Reduce heat to simmer approx 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top each of the 4 servings with 2 of the corn chips.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!