Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe with bell pepper, corn, tomatoes with green chili peppers, chili seasoning mix, cilantro, and chicken broth.
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner.
Great recipe for leftover chicken.
A delicious Mexican meal the whole family will love!
Low calorie. Healthy comfort food!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded & chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pkg frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 can (14½oz) tomatoes with mild green chili peppers diced
- 1 tsp chili seasoning mix
- 3 cops reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 8 large baked corn tortilla chips coarsely broken up
- In a large non-stick saucepan, add oil.
- Heat over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic, green bell pepper, and onion. Cook and stir often until lightly browned and softened, Approx 5 minutes.
- Add corn, tomatoes with mild green chili peppers, chili seasoning, and broth. Stir to mix.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil
- Add the cilantro and chicken.
- Reduce heat to simmer approx 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top each of the 4 servings with 2 of the corn chips.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!