Weight Watchers Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Potato Chips Recipe.
Classic fried potato chips with only 3 ingredients, potatoes, salt, and oil for frying.
The perfect snack, or side dish.
This kid friendly recipe will be a hit with your family!
No preservatives like the bagged chips.
A good option for school lunch, after school snack, or for your game day party!
This recipe makes 8 servings. I use Ziploc bags and divide the chips into 8 different bags to control how much I eat at one time. Otherwise, I would eat the whole batch.
Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Deep Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Potato Chips
- Fill a large bowl with cold water
- Slice peeled potatoes thinly, and place slices in the bowl of cold water.
- In a colander, drain water off potatoes
- Return potato slices to the large bowl, and refill with cold water.
- Add salt
- Leave potatoes in water for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In the colander, drain, and rinse potato slices.
- In a deep fryer, add oil.
- Heat to 365° F
- Add a small batch of potato slices, and fry
- When potato slices begin to turn golden brown, take out of fryer and place on paper towels to drain
- Repeat in batches until all potato slices are fried.
- Optional: season with salt
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!