Weight Watchers Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe.
Are you ready for pumpkin season? You can already smell those pies baking in the oven and feel your taste buds tingling at the thought of all of those delicious treats to come.
This delicious breakfast,, brunch or dinner recipe will get you in the mood for Fall!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we don’t want to feel guilty about indulging.
These pancakes are a delicious way to start your morning! They’re easy to make, healthy, and they will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Made with pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut flour, almond meal, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla extract.
I love pumpkin season. I always enjoy finding new ways to incorporate pumpkin into my breakfast routine, and these pancakes are a perfect example of the delicious things you can do with this seasonal squash!
The recipe is quick and easy, so it’s perfect for those mornings where you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
Paleo Friendly and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Pancake Batter Dispenser? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
- In a medium mixing bowl, add pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Beat together until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut flour, salt, baking soda, almond meal, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Whisk together
- In the large mixing bowl of flour mix, stir in the pumpkin mix until well combined.
- Let batter sit for approx 5 minutes.
- Place a skillet over low heat.
- Add vegetable oil
- When the oil is hot, using a pancake batter dispenser, or spoon, dispense silver dollar size amounts of batter.
- Cook pancakes approx 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!