Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers Recipe.
Do you struggle with finding quick and easy dinners that are good for your diet?
Sometimes the best recipes come from those that are quick and easy.
Dinner doesn’t always have to be a complicated meal, as this Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers recipe will show you!
This is an easy dish to make in one skillet. It’s also perfect if you’re on the go because it can be made in about 30 minutes or less.
A quick and easy 25 minute, one skillet meal.
This is a great option for a busy night.
This hearty dinner is filled with Italian turkey sausage, chicken broth, onion, green, yellow, and red belll pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and dried oregano.
Low carb, Low Fat, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers
- Prepare a large skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the prepared skillet, add sausage, and cook while stirring often approx 5 to 6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add in the chicken broth, onion, green, yellow, and red bell peppers, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and oregano.
- Saute for approx 5 minutes or until the broth evaporates.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!