Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers Recipe.
Do you struggle with finding quick and easy dinners that are good for your diet?
Sometimes the best recipes come from those that are quick and easy.
Dinner doesn’t always have to be a complicated meal, as this Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers recipe will show you!
This is an easy dish to make in one skillet. It’s also perfect if you’re on the go because it can be made in about 30 minutes or less.
A quick and easy 25 minute, one skillet meal.
This is a great option for a busy night.
This hearty dinner is filled with Italian turkey sausage, chicken broth, onion, green, yellow, and red belll pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and dried oregano.
Low carb, Low Fat, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Turkey Sausage with Peppers
- Prepare a large skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the prepared skillet, add sausage, and cook while stirring often approx 5 to 6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add in the chicken broth, onion, green, yellow, and red bell peppers, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and oregano.
- Saute for approx 5 minutes or until the broth evaporates.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!