Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread Recipe.
A lighter version of the Southern classic!
This quick and easy cornbread is ready in 30 minutes.
Low calorie, low fat, gluten free, and low sugar!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Gluten Free Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- ⅓ cup Splenda granular sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup sour cream – non-fat
- ⅔ cup yogurt – fat free sugar free
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare a round cake pan by spraying with Pam cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cornmeal, Splenda, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, add sour cream, yogurt, and egg. Mix well.
- Fold small mixing bowl ingredients into medium mixing bowl ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges of the cornbread are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
3 WW Smart Points
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!