Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe with a 15 minute prep time.
Garlic, celery, onion, bell pepper, beans and ground beef!
Great for game day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup celery diced
- ¾ cup onion diced
- ¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- 2 cans (10.75oz each) tomato puree
- 1 can (15oz) cannellini beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans, drained
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Using a colander, drain the grease off of the ground beef.
- In a slow cooker, add browned ground beef, garlic, celery, tomato puree, onion, bell pepper, cannellini beans, and kidney beans.
- Add parsley, basil, chili powder, oregano, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Place lid on slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!