Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe with a 15 minute prep time.
Garlic, celery, onion, bell pepper, beans and ground beef!
Great for game day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup celery diced
- ¾ cup onion diced
- ¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- 2 cans (10.75oz each) tomato puree
- 1 can (15oz) cannellini beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans, drained
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Using a colander, drain the grease off of the ground beef.
- In a slow cooker, add browned ground beef, garlic, celery, tomato puree, onion, bell pepper, cannellini beans, and kidney beans.
- Add parsley, basil, chili powder, oregano, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Place lid on slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!