Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe with a 15 minute prep time.
Garlic, celery, onion, bell pepper, beans and ground beef!
Great for game day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup celery diced
- ¾ cup onion diced
- ¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- 2 cans (10.75oz each) tomato puree
- 1 can (15oz) cannellini beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans with liquid
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans, drained
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Using a colander, drain the grease off of the ground beef.
- In a slow cooker, add browned ground beef, garlic, celery, tomato puree, onion, bell pepper, cannellini beans, and kidney beans.
- Add parsley, basil, chili powder, oregano, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Place lid on slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!