Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe.
I know what you are thinking… No one makes meatloaf better than Mom. I agree, my Mom makes the best meatloaf… except for this version! This one is different enough from Mom’s that I put them in two different categories. The tangy barbecue sauce makes this dinner unique.
A classic comfort food dinner with ground beef, onion, barbecue sauce, egg whites. and Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
This easy meal has a 10 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, ¼ cup barbecue sauce, and egg whites.
- Mix well using your hands.
- In a loaf pan, add the ground beef mixture and press lightly to shape it to fit the pan. Smooth the top.
- Pour ¼ cup barbecue sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread out using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Simple Weight Watchers Shrimp Fried Rice
- Best Weight Watchers Coq Au Vin
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!