Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe.
I know what you are thinking… No one makes meatloaf better than Mom. I agree, my Mom makes the best meatloaf… except for this version! This one is different enough from Mom’s that I put them in two different categories. The tangy barbecue sauce makes this dinner unique.
A classic comfort food dinner with ground beef, onion, barbecue sauce, egg whites. and Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
This easy meal has a 10 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Barbecue Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, ¼ cup barbecue sauce, and egg whites.
- Mix well using your hands.
- In a loaf pan, add the ground beef mixture and press lightly to shape it to fit the pan. Smooth the top.
- Pour ¼ cup barbecue sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread out using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!