Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcake Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcake Brownies Recipe.
A low calorie and low fat, guilt-free dessert made with pumpkin, Fiber One cereal, Splenda, applesauce, and low-fat brownie mix. Only 29.3 calories, 0.4 grams of fat, and 6.8 carbs.
These tasty brownies are ready in 33 minutes, because sometimes you need chocolate quickly!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcake Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a food processor, add Fiber One cereal and process to a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, add brownie mix, prepared Fiber One cereal, Splenda, cocoa, and baking powder. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, cream cheese, and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, add batter to muffin tin (makes 22 brownies)
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!