Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken Recipe.
A flavorful Asian-Inspired, 6 ingredient recipe with an easy sweet and spicy marinade, Soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, garlic, and Chinese five spice powder.
Sticky chicken tends to have a lot of sugar, but this healthier version uses honey to sweeten.
You can keep it n the refrigerator for up to three days.
If you like to have a lot sauce, say if you want to have rice with your chicken, you can double the sauce recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400° f
- In a ceramic dish with a lid, place the chicken in a single layer.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, honey, Chinese 5 Spice powder, and garlic. Stir to combine
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Turn the chicken to fully coat.
- Cover the dish and place in refrigerator to 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place a frying pan over high heat.
- Spray the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Add chicken and cook until golden (you may need to cook it in batches if it doesn't fit in the pan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the chicken with the marinade
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and let rest for approx 2 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!