Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken Recipe.
A flavorful Asian-Inspired, 6 ingredient recipe with an easy sweet and spicy marinade, Soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, garlic, and Chinese five spice powder.
Sticky chicken tends to have a lot of sugar, but this healthier version uses honey to sweeten.
You can keep it n the refrigerator for up to three days.
If you like to have a lot sauce, say if you want to have rice with your chicken, you can double the sauce recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Sticky Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400° f
- In a ceramic dish with a lid, place the chicken in a single layer.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, honey, Chinese 5 Spice powder, and garlic. Stir to combine
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Turn the chicken to fully coat.
- Cover the dish and place in refrigerator to 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place a frying pan over high heat.
- Spray the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Add chicken and cook until golden (you may need to cook it in batches if it doesn't fit in the pan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the chicken with the marinade
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and let rest for approx 2 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce