Weight Watchers Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe.
A healthy, 4 ingredient side dish recipe.
15 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven 400° F
- In a Zip Lock Freezer Bag, add Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Securely close the bag and shake it to coat the Brussels sprouts
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- In the preheated oven, place the baking sheet on the center rack.
- Roast for 30 – 40 minutes. Shake the cooking sheet approx every 5 to 10 minutes to evenly brown. Reduce heat if they brown too fast.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!