Weight Watchers Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Barbecue Sauce Recipe.
A quick and easy sauce that’s ready in 15 minutes.
Made with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, dark brown sugar, dry mustard, ground red pepper, ground black pepper, and salt.
This sauce is great on chicken, pork, pork chops, burgers, ribs, or meatloaf.
Low calorie, low carb, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Barbecue Sauce
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dark brown sugar packed
- ¾ tsp dry mustard
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ground red pepper to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Place a small saucepan over high heat.
- Add all ingredients and stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often approx 10 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!