Weight Watchers Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe.
A seasonal, summer soup made with your fresh garden tomatoes.
This easy recipe is a great appetizer, or lunch idea.
Quick and easy and ready in 35 minutes, you will love this soup.
Low calorie, and healthy!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Food Mill? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Fresh Tomato Soup
- Place a stockpot over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, onion, and cloves.
- Bring to a boil, and allow a gentle boil for approx 20 minutes.
- Take off heat and process using a food mill into a large bowl. Discard what's left in food mill.
- In the empty stockpot, over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Stir in flour to form a roux, and cook until it is medium brown.
- Using a whisk, whisk in a small amount of tomato mix until all lumps are gone.
- Whisk in the rest of the tomato mix.
- Stir in the sugar and the salt.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!